Thursday, April 4, 2013

TOKU.KORERO NA PIPER-MAE


My name is Piper-Mae. I am 9 years old.   I have a mum a dad, and a dog called Ella and a cat.
MY GOALS
one of my goals is to catch up on maths.
goal two to do my spelling.
goal 3 stop day dreaming.
 OUR CAMP
Camp recount . . .
Why we went to camp?
because Mr t wanted to know us better
and find out more about our class mates.
My favourite activity was going on the water slide because it was funny
when my mum went down the water slide screaming her head off.
Thanks to MR T, Jo Breden








Good camp coverage, Piper-Mae.  Now finish your goals section.  BW
MY CLOCK

STARS

When you look up at night sky you can see many beautiful stars.
if you are out in the country or camping in the mountains or the desert away from city lights.
you may see thousands of them.you may even be able to see a part of the milky way.In a town  or a city . you can't see.

VIDEO CLIP

No comments:

Post a Comment