Thursday, April 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA SHARNTAYE



My name is Sharntaye and I care about my family than anything.  When I grow up I would love to be a scientist.

1 Improve in my writing


CAMP



The reason we went to a beautiful camp Quinneys bush was to have fun and have a great experience for camp.  My favourite activity was the amazing water slide.  We would zoom down with a excitement because the water would splash on your face.  I would love to thank the parents and a lovely teacher MrT.   He got to know us better-- with me anyway..

Well written Sharntaye.  Now for a picture.  BW
MY CLOCK COOL



PLANET VENUS
My information is:                                           
  1. Venus is often called Earth's twin because the two planets are close in size, but thats the only similarity.
  2. The thick clouds that cover venus create a greenhouse effect that keeps it sizzling at 864.F.
  3. Venus, was named after Roman goddess of love and beauty, is also known as the "morning star " and "evening star" since it is visible at these times to the unaided eye.Venus appears as a bright,white disk from Earth.
                                                       

                                                  











VIDEO CLIP


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment