Thursday, April 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA ALEX



My hobby is rugby and  football .I have two brothers a mum and dad
My Goals are:

  1. spelling
  2. writing
  3. maths


CAMP





The reason we went to camp was to have lots and lots of fun!  We also went to meet and get to know alot of people better.  My favourite activity was the gocarts because you could go drift after drift.  The gocarts were amazing. Thankyou Mr.T and parents

Good camp writing .. Now for a picture and about your goals. BW


SATURN
my information is
  1. Saturn is 2nd biggest  planet in our solar system called the Milky Way .
  2. Saturn is mainly made of gas, liquid and it has a rocky core.
  3. Saturn spins so quickly on its axis that the planet flattens itself out while the distance from the center to the poles is 54000km.


MOVIE CLIP

No comments:

Post a Comment