Thursday, April 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA CHARLEE



My name is Charlee I love singing and playing sports.  I am 10 years old and I love being at school.
My goals for this year are...
To slow down in my work
And achieve all my goals
And to be greater at maths.


CAMP
It was a bright and a gorgeous day. The birds were chirping with laughter. We went to camp because we would get to know the new and old kids we didn't know and their personality. My absolute favourite activity would be the waterslide because you would zoom down then kaplonk in the water. I would like to say Thank you to the parents and the Mr T.  We wouldn't have done this trip without you.


Good post Charlee.  It was good to see you helping others.  BW



MARS
My information about Mars is:
1. Mars is the fourth planet from the sun and the second smallest planet in our solar system.
2. It's named after the Roman god of war.
3. It is often described and famous as the red planet, as the iron oxide prevalent on its surface gives it a reddish appearance.
4. Mars has many massive volcanoes and is home to the Olympus Mons, the largest volcano in our solar system, it stands 21km high and is 600km across the base.
5. Mars has a very weak gravity which cannot hold onto the atmosphere well.
6. The polar caps consist of frozen co2 ( dry ice ) which lies over a layer of ice.



MOVIE CLIP




No comments:

Post a Comment