Thursday, April 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA LUISA



About me.
This is me my name is Luisa. I love to sing and dance when I am older I want to be a lawyer.


My goals
To get better at maths .
To have a good life .
To get better at writing.

CAMP


We went to camp it was fun .  The  reason we went to camp is to know your class mates. The activity that I loved was the sloppy gluey swishy waterslide.  I appreciate Mr T and the parents for your hard work.

This is a picture of me Jensy and Shannen.   They're the girls in my tent and that is our first tent  experiment.   It was cool.   Jensy was really cool. 


Now Luisa, write a bit about yourself and your goals for the year.  A good post.  BW
MY CLOCK COOL



MILKY WAY


  1. The Milky way is the  galaxy that contains our solar system.  
  2. On a dark night you can see a band of light across the sky.  That's the milky way.  
  3. The Milky way is part of our local groups of galaxies.  
  4. The Milky Way contains at least 100 billon stars.

VIDEO CLIP



No comments:

Post a Comment