Thursday, April 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA ZARA


My name is Zara.

I am 10 years old and I like to play my friends.  I have two birds.  Their names are George and Mildred.
My goal is to improve my good work and work quiet and finish my work quietly.

QUINNEY'S CAMP
Camp recount...
I got up at 7:00 and went to have my breakfast and packed my bags 8:00 school time.

Why We Went To Camp Was
To have fun and to get to know my classmates.

My Favourite Activity Was:
The Water Slide and Flying fox and having Mr T and Polar Bear Punge.

I want to thank all the Parents and  cool Mr T.

Nice camp post.  Now for a picture.  Also finish your first part--your goals.  BW





MY CLOCK COOL


STARS


1. When you look at the night sky you see many beautiful stars.
2. A star is a Sun.
3. You may even be able to see part of the Milky way.
4. A couple of stars have been found that are 100 to 200 times larger than the Sun.
5. Some very old Stars are smaller than the Earth.

VIDEO CLIP




No comments:

Post a Comment