Thursday, March 14, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA JENSY



I'm Jensy.  I am a very sporty girl and love my family.
This year I want to know the whole senior syndicate and some of the juniors.
I want to slow down in writing and activities. I also want to read bigger chapter books with more excitement.


CAMP

Hi , we went to camp on 5th of March 2013. 
Why we went to camp-
We went to camp to have fun, explore different things and places.  This was one of the best camps ever.  We also went to know other people's personalities.

What was my favourite activity
My favourite activity was the Polar Bear Plunge. You would count to ten then dive in the water and stay under for as long as you could then come out of the water.   It was cold the first time but worth it.

Thank you Mr T so  much.   You are amazing.   You are exceptional.   Another big thanks to the parents.
OMG this was so fun
What a great post, Jensy, interesting and appreciative.   We're glad to have you at Parklands.  BW


MY CLOCK COOL



Uranus 

My information is
  1. Uranus is the 7th closest to the sun.
  2. Orbiting at a distance of 4.5 billion km.  But still much closer than Neptune.
  3. The temperature of the cloud tops can drop down to 49k.
  4. Uranus has only been visited once.
  5. Only one spacecraft in history has visited Uranus NASA'S voyager 2 zipped past Uranus in 1986 coming within 81,000 of the surface of Uranus.
  6. summer lasts 42 years.

 VIDEO CLIP

No comments:

Post a Comment