Thursday, March 14, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA CAMPBELL



My name is Campbell.  I love sports.  My favourite sports are Rugby and Cricket.  I am a whizz at Spelling,  Maths, Reading, Writing and Geography.

My goals for this year are:

* To get a better result in the street race
* To improve my swimming
* Have better artwork
* Win the Spell-A-Thon again


                                                                QUINNEY'S BUSH

On 5th of March we headed off to Quinney's Bush Camp.  I hadn't slept the night before because I was so excited.  We were going to Quinney's to get to know each other.  I went with Ross ( George's Dad.)

My favourite activity had to be Go Karts closely followed by Polar Bear Plunge, Waterslide and Abseiling.  In Go Karts I raced Bailey.  Dirt flew everywhere and I crashed a couple of times but it was fun. Polar Bear Plunge was icey cold but refreshing on a hot day.  On the waterslide we slipped and slided our way down on a mat and then KER-SPLASH!!  I moon walked my way down the abseiling wall.  It felt like their was no gravity.  I just bounced happily down the wall.

Thanks to Mr T and the parents and Andrew and Mr Quinney and everyone who helped with our camp.  It was the best, I wish we could go again.



ASTRONOMY FACTS
Our solar system

  1. Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system.  It is a thousand times bigger than earth.
  2. Uranus is probably the most unusual planet in our solar system because Uranus spins on it's side!
  3. Saturn has the solar systems most rings.  It's rings are made up of ice, rock and dust.
  4. Pluto was considered a planet up until 2006.  Now people call it a dwarf planet.
  5. Our planet Earth is the only planet so far proven to have life on it.

MOVIE CLIP

No comments:

Post a Comment