Thursday, March 14, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA SHANNEN

  1. Hi my name is Shannen and I enjoy sports and singing.


My Goals

  1.  One of my goals are to get better at my leadership skills.
  2. My second goal is to know my times tables in a flash.
  3. To improve my swimming.
                                                 CAMP

On the 5th of March room three went to Quinneys Bush for an awesome camp.
The reason we went was to see the social side of all of my fellow class mates and to explore round a fantastic camp ground.  There was a lot of bush that I really enjoyed.
My favouite activity that we did... well it was really hard to choose because there were so many of them  but the coolest one I think was the bivouac making.  I made one that looks like an old fashioned tent.
I would also like to say a huge thanks to Brendon, Jo, Sherl, Ross, Becky and most of all Kim Turner.

Me and my best buddies

A really good post Shannen.  BW
    MY CLOCK COOL



    DWARF PLANETS
    1. A Dwarf Planet is an object that orbits the sun but isn't big enough to be a planet
    2. These are some of the dwarf planets: Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake and Haumea 
    3. It is estimated that there are more than 100 planets still to be discorved
    4. Ceres shares its orbit with asteroids and PLUTO




    VIDEO CLIP


    No comments:

    Post a Comment