Thursday, March 14, 2013

Toku Korero na George

My name is George  and this is my blog for 2013. I love sports and motorbikes.


My Goals...

1  Improve in my sports

2  Get to the highest spelling group

3  Score many goals in soccer!!!!!!
 







                                         CAMP RECOUNT 2013

I woke up in the morning of the 5th of March ready to go on camp.  When we arrived I imagined it to be a lot different but it was still awesome.  Out of all the activities on camp my favourite ones were;

Go carts, spotlight, and the flying fox.

One of the main reasons why we went on camp was because we got to know our fellow class mates.  I had a great time thank you MRT.
Tight rope walk




Nice enthusiastic post George.  BW

MY CLOCK




COOL
  
                                                           GAS PLANETS


                   Gas planets are the outer planets in our solar system separated from the astroid belt.
                    There are four gas planets in our solar system Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune.
                     All the planets have rings around them made out of dust, ice, small rocks, big rocks.
                   The planet Uranus have 11 rings take 84 years! to orbit the sun and 84% molecular hydrogen 15% helium 2% methane. Jupiter the largest planet in or solar system contains mostly hydrogen and helium and that's the same with Saturn. Neptune the last of the gas giants contains mostly liquid hydrogen and helium.














VIDEO CLIP

No comments:

Post a Comment